Saturday, December 28, 2013

Coming Back From Christmas

What a Christmas hangover I have this year! 

There was way too much of this!
And other things that catch up with you eventually - like hours of traveling and being so happy to see friends and family that you talk into the wee hours of the morning, and forget that sleep is necessary for survival!



And not nearly enough of this! Which is also necessary for (my) survival!

Finally, today I have some time to myself. I will download my photos, and write a blog about my favorite Christmas gifts this year.
And I will get my last Rainbow Scrap Challenge blog post written... look for that later today. 

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh you have the right of it, good food, great visiting, but too little sleep and not much stitching. I'm looking forward to finding some time to stitch a bit too.

Mary said...

I missed having overnight guests to play games way into the wee hours this year. It meant I didn't have to totally put away my Mystery. Waiting a few more minutes for QUILTCAM. Cutting more parts for the 2nd CS while I watch one last time in 2013.

Elaine M said...

Yes, back to stitching and a nice sleep in this morning. I'm going to use my tree cookie cutter next year, what a great idea. Hope I remember.