Friday, August 02, 2013

TGIF!

Photo From Quiltville

T.G.I.F.

It's Friday... and you know what that means!  

A new Nabby's Dowry Sew-Along block is posted.




Here is my block from last week. I wish I wouldn't have put those two pink blocks in the center. I think it really draws your eye there.
Funny how I didn't notice that until I looked at the photo on the computer screen! I might change it later when I have all the blocks done, but I might just forget that it ever bugged me, and leave it as is! LOL
Are you playing along?!?
Never too late to join in...just grab some HST's! and start sewing!

5 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I kind of like it!

Janet O. said...

Those pinks aren't bothering me at all--send it my way! : )
I'm not playing along. I was being a good girl and not joining another SAL this year--so why do I feel so much regret if I am being so good, huh?

Lesley said...

I think your block looks wonderful!

Deb A said...

I think it looks great! Thanks for the reminder and the link. This is a fun little sew along.

Kate said...

The pinks aren't that pronounced, so I think they will get lost in the other blocks. But if you are like me once you've seen it, it's hard to forget it and it bugs you till you fix it.