Monday, March 04, 2013

Design Wall #9 - "Imagine"

On my design wall today is a wallhanging that is almost finished.   It measures 28" x 31" and is called "Imagine".
I was inspired by the panel which I bought at Sew Little Time, and just added a border with cornerstones.
The fabric line is called Simply Imagine (made by Red Rooster Fabrics) and was lovely to work with.
I machine quilted using my favorite swirly design.
What a fun and inspiring project, which nows lives at my parents' house. It just needs some threads snipped, and a hanging sleeve/rod.
To see what other quilters are making this week, hop over to Patchwork Times.

17 comments:

Rhonda said...

What a great project. Love the quilting!!

Bonnie said...

I love finishes! Great little quilt.

Chris said...

How cute. Great quilting :)

Janet O. said...

I love the sentiments on this panel. You framed it up nicely with perfect cornerstones. It needed nothing more.

Mary said...

Love it! You have lucky parents. Nice to have a small finish at the beginning of the month already.

AnnieO said...

Sweet! I like your curly swirly quilting too :)

Dogwood Lane Rambles said...

Love, love that panel and what you've done with it. No wonder you were inspired to work with it!

Cheryl in Friendsville said...

Lovely wall hanging. Isn't it wonderful to have a finish!?!

Lesley said...

So cute with such wonderful quilting!

Sue Daurio said...

That is wonderful!. I want one of those hanging in my sewing room.

Doniene said...

Absolutely darling!!!

Julianne said...

A great little project..cute.

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

Very nice! All of those sayings are good to remember!

Jill said...

Such a cute panel! Your quilting looks great.

Anonymous said...

this is really pretty, I love the letter work.

Lori said...

the wall hanging turned out lovely. I am trying REALLY HARD to ignore seeing those kisses again on your header, and trying to forget I have a bag hidden in the cupboard.

Sheila said...

Beautiful. Inspiring.