Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you are enjoying a love filled Valentine's Day!  I have received many unexpected gifts and feel very thankful for each loving and generous person in my life.
These are my beautiful roses, with the wallhanging that I made last year for the Rainbow Challenge. 


I even received a little tin full of tiny scraps from my friend Pat...how cute is that?!?




And another little gift from a quilting friend!


Just look at what was in my mailbox! I was the lucky winner of Jo's Quilt Square Quilt Along giveaway and it arrived today!
These fabrics are so beautiful I will have to find something special to make with them!
Hop over to Pat Sloan's blog to get in on the Valentine Link party.

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wow, you won a gorgeous pile of fabrics! Lucky !

Linda said...

Wow, lots of Valentine love here! Congrats on the win and I hope your day was great. Mine was wonderful and I still want to work on red and white this month. I really like your little wallhanging behind the roses. So cute.

Ellen said...

Lucky girl!! Love the fabric bundle!

AnnieO said...

Lucky you! Glad you had so much to smile about on Valentine's day. Enjoy!

Kate said...

Happy Valentines day to you. Love the roses, they look very nice next to your wall hanging!