Friday, May 27, 2011

Quilt Auction

I went to preview the 200+ quilts that will be auctioned tomorrow - details are here. I got there too late to buy any tea balls (deep fried batter covered in sugar...yum!) so I'll have to go early tomorrow and see if I get some.
Come on over to the auction and see these fabulous quilts! It's the only place I can count on seeing the most beautiful, hand quilted, "one of a kind" works of art year after year. There are a couple of gorgeous candlewicked quilts, some spectacular star quilts, and some really fun scrappy quilts. We are also selling the fabric kits to make blocks for a quilt to auction next year. I'll be at the table over the lunch hour...come by and say "hi"!

1 comment:

Helen in the UK said...

Thanks for sharing the link to the online preview of those quilts - AWESOME!!
PS: Great new header picture ... took me a few seconds to figure out what it was :)